Explore Over 15 miles of Paddling From our Dock on the
Historic Susquehanna River & Goodyear Lake!
Half Day Day Week
Single Kayak $25 $40 $150
Tandem Kayak $35 $55 $180
Touring Kayak $29 $45 $160
Paddle board / SUP $25 $40 $150
Premium SUP $35 $55 $180
Canoe $35 $55 $180
• Prices subject to NYS sales tax.
• Life jacket & paddle included.
Rental Equipment - Various Sizes Available
** Shuttle service is NOT required for regular rentals **
First Boat* Skill Level Distance Trip Length
Crumhorn Access $10.00 Beginner 3.3 Half day
Milford Bridge $15.00 Beginner 7.7 Half day
Compton Bridge (11c) $20.00 Intermediate 15 Full day
Cooperstown $25.00 Advanced 21 Full day
*Each Additional Boat $3.00
Reservation required for a shuttle. Shuttle Service is an optional service we provide to experienced paddlers interested in longer river trips; with a rental or your own boat. A Shuttle is not necessary for rentals from our dock.
Goodyear Lake Free
Arnold Lake $20.00
Otsego Lake $25.00
Canadarago Lake $30.00
*Minimum full day rental required for delivery
Reservation for delivery is appreciated
Other Rental Items
Item Half day Day Week
Fishing Pole - $10.00 -
Dry Bag $2.00 $5.00 $20.00
Life jacket $4.00 $8.00 $25.00
Kayak Paddle $4.00 $8.00 $25.00
Canoe Paddle $3.00 $6.00 $20.00
Foam block kit (car top carrier) $5.00 $8.00 $15.00
J-Hooks $5.00 $10.00 $20.00
Canoe/Kayak Cart $5.00 $10.00 $18.00
These are additional items for rent.
Paddles and Life jackets are included in the cost of a Canoe/Kayak/SUP rental.
Rental Information & Policies
Personalized Customer Service!
- All Skill Levels Welcome! Basic instruction FREE!
- Full Service Rentals! We carry your boat to the water and help you get into and out of your boat.
- NO rentals after 4:30 pm.
- Late renters (past 6:00 pm) return to our dock, will be charged the full daily rate for rentals.
- Water Classification - flat moving water, perfect for first timers!
- Launch from our waterfront location.
- We are located on the Susquehanna River, just north of Goodyear Lake. We offer a unique paddling opportunity - paddle down river to Goodyear Lake or up the Susquehanna River or both!
- Groups welcome; group rates offered.
- All rentals include life jacket and paddle. Extra life jackets & paddles available for rent.
- Prices: subject to NYS sales tax.
- All renters must fill out a liability wavier. Children (under 18) are welcome to paddle their own boat - we ask that they are accompanied on the water by an adult.
Rules of the River
- Always wear your life jacket.
- Respect private property.
- Please don't litter! Help keep our beautiful countryside clean.
Dress for the weather! Water shoes are recommended.
Helpful to have: sun screen, bug spray, towels snacks and drinks.
We have all of these available for sale.
Wildlife - Watch bald eagles, blue herons, ducks,egrets, song birds beavers, fish and much more!
Fishing - is great here! We have fishing poles for rent or sale.