Kayak & SUP Rentals
6000 State Highway 80, Cooperstown NY
Canoe & Kayak Rentals and Sales is proud to partner with Otsego Land Trust at Brookwood Point, to rent Kayaks and SUPs on Otsego Lake.
Otsego Land Trust is a not for profit land & water conservation organization. We at C&K are extremely excited and grateful to have this oppourtiunty to rent kayaks from Brookwood Point.
Open Daily 10am - 6pm
Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Kayak & SUP Rentals
- Otsego Lake
- Waterfront location
- Fishing Poles Rentals
- Bait & tackle for sale
- Groups welcome
- Parking on site
Cooperstown Rental Rates
- Rates include Paddles and Life Jackets (PFDs) for all ages.
- Coolers and food may be taken on the boats but no alcohol is permitted.
- Each participant age 16 or older must sign our wavier of liability before using our boats.
- You must be 18 years of age to rent a boat , you are welcome to bring children of all ages.
- Reservations are accepted only for groups.
- Basic instruction available - FREE!
- Launch from & return to our waterfront location
- See Rental FAQs for more information
10am - 6pm
Memorial Day - Labor Day
Rental Equipment - Various Sizes Available
Directions to Brookwood Point
For exact directions from your location, click the map.
- 5 minutes north of The village of Cooperstown, on rt. 28 straight though the only traffic light in the village of Cooperstown, turn left at the stop sign onto lake street.
- 15 minutes north of Cooperstown Dreams Park
- 30 minutes from Cooperstown All Star Village
- 1.5 hours from Albany & Binghamton
- 3.5 hours from NYC
Rental Information & Polices
Personalized Customer Service!
- All Skill Levels Welcome!
- Basic instruction FREE!
- Full Service Rentals! We carry your boat to the water and help you get into and out of your boat.
- All rentals include life jacket and paddle. Extra life jackets & paddles available for rent.
- Groups welcome; group rates offered.
- NO rentals after 4:30 pm.
- Late renters (past 6:00 pm) will be charged the full daily rate for rentals.
- Water Classification - Open lake paddling!
- Children (under 18) are welcome to paddle their own boat - we ask that they are accompanied on the water by an adult.
- Cooperstown Rental Location: Otsego lake: 9 miles long • average depth of 89ft. • max. depth 167ft • 4,046 acres • 20.3 miles of shoreline.
Rules of the Water
- Always wear your life jacket.
- Respect private property.
- Please don't litter! Help keep our beautiful countryside clean.
What to Bring: Dress for the weather!
Water shoes are recommended.
Helpful to have: Sun screen, bug spray, towels, snacks and drinks. If you forget anything, you can grab it at our shop.